RCI Rhapsody-soda card ?

just hooked

:)

We're on 13 April too.

I found the full drink price list under:

GrannyLorr posted Nov3 2008 @ 9.22am.

She has a link to her photos where she has taken a clear photo of each page of the menu.

Magic

Thanks for the link , see you onboard:)

Hi can you get the soda card on the Australian cruises and if so how much also is there a list of the booze costs listed on a thread tried to find but no luck

Thanks roger

Hi Roger,

Just back from Rhapsody of the Seas, and the soda card is available on it. But you must purchase it on the first day of the cruise and for the whole duration of the cruise.

Booze costs, ranged from 4.95 - 10.95 USD and most nights they have 2 for 1 deals.

Karen

Hi Roger,

Just back from Rhapsody of the Seas, and the soda card is available on it. But you must purchase it on the first day of the cruise and for the whole duration of the cruise.

Booze costs, ranged from 4.95 - 10.95 USD and most nights they have 2 for 1 deals.

Karen

Thanks Karen -Do you know the cost of the soda card

Thanks roger

Hi Roger, according the RCI website the soda card is $6 us per day with 15% gratuties added and like stated must be purcased on day one and for the whole duration of the cruise. It is for postmix (fountain) soda only. I guess it would depend n how much you plan to drink outside of meals if it it worth it or not because from what I can gather you get free lemonade at meals anyway, maybe someone who has been on ROS can clarify this. It would be a good deal for kids.

Kaye

Hi Roger, according the RCI website the soda card is $6 us per day with 15% gratuties added and like stated must be purcased on day one and for the whole duration of the cruise. It is for postmix (fountain) soda only. I guess it would depend n how much you plan to drink outside of meals if it it worth it or not because from what I can gather you get free lemonade at meals anyway, maybe someone who has been on ROS can clarify this. It would be a good deal for kids.

Kaye

Thanks for the info .Yes at about $11.50 au a day for soda on a 16 day cruise for the 2 kids.I think water sounds good !.They get ice cream and lemonade so that should be ok and just purchase a soda when they want one .I will make some american style lemonade up so to get them ready for the taste

Roger

Thanks for the info .Yes at about $11.50 au a day for soda on a 16 day cruise for the 2 kids.I think water sounds good !.They get ice cream and lemonade so that should be ok and just purchase a soda when they want one .I will make some american style lemonade up so to get them ready for the taste

Roger

We met a young couple in October who had 2 young childen and they bought them a soda card and they lived to regret it!!! The kids were so full of lemonade they did not eat and were all over the place behaviour wise - they think due to the amount they were drinking. At breakfast there are 3 juices supplied plus some, I think if you ask. At all times there is water, ice, icecream (soft type - icecream outside windjammer and yoghurt in solarium) and lemonade (which is really lemon cordial) - I saw them top up the machines. There is always hot chocolate sachets, tea bags and american style coffee too. We (as adults) bought a wine package and only had this at dinner. We did not drink alcohol during the day - too busy and other things to drink which were included in the price (I refuse to say free as I often see on these boards :p)

Hi all

We just got off the Rhapsody on Tuesday and we purchased the soda cards. As stated in previous posts, you have to purchase on day 1 for the entire cruise. Cost was USD4.60 for kids and USD6.90 for adults per day. You get a big sipper cup (with the lid that closes and is insulated) when you purchase, that you can have refilled or just order a glass at any bar or from any drinks waiter. We were fairly lucky that every time I went to the bar to get the kids drinks, it was always poured straight from a coke can(real stuff!). But a few times it was just the soda mix coke. I thought is was worth it, as the kids were sometimes at kids club and could go and get drinks themselves if they wished from any bar etc.

They do have juices in the buffet area(fruit punch,apple and the lemonade(cordial) at all times of the day.

Hope that helps

Catherine

Archived