Nav Main dining?

mfalv

Going on Navigator on 12/6. I would like to do Portofino but I dont want to miss any good main dining. What night on Nav. 5 night cruise is worth missing and what night is one you should not? Thanks Mike

Why not wait until you board and meet your tablemates--it may be that you enjoy their company so much, you may not WANT to miss a night in the dining room!

Some folks love "Caribbean Night"--others hate it!

If I was going to pay extra for a restaurant, it would be on a sea day--not after a long day in port--just a thought! You don't want to be too tired to enjoy the experience.

We usually go on Caribbean or Italian nights..............however on our upcoming 5 night NV cruise,we are going on formal night(the 2nd night)......

didnt want to go the first night(want to meet our waiters/tablemates)..

nights #3 and 4 are port days.........we may not have the energy or appetite those nights(since we're eating lunch in the ports)......

night 5 is the last night(dont want people to think we're skipping out on tips plus after eating so much all week,might not enjoy it as much)..........

so that leaves formal night(a sea day).......while I enjoy dinner in the dining room that night,I know I'll enjoy the speciality restaurant meal more............

Archived