Jazz Brunch ?

Arwenmark

We signed up for the Jazz brunch at Le Bistro. (on the Jewel) They had it in the daily the day before. It was one of the best meals we had on the cruise. I think it was $15.00PP, but was worth every bit. You could order prime rib & shrimp and then go to the buffet area where they had all kinds of pastries, pancakes, french toast ect. The food was great as was the jazz music. It was DH's birthday that day so they sang "happy birthday" to him. It sold out pretty fast so sign up as soon as you can.

That sold out fast part is exactly why I wanted to know where and when I could sign up so as to not miss out.

Has anyone done it on the Star recently?

I am leaving this week on the Star and plan on signing up for the Brunch. Will let you know where when I get back. But on other NCL ship, that I cruised on, they had all the menus in the buffet area and a person was there taking reservations, including for the Brunch.

Hi McCall!

According to the Freestyle Dailies that I saw from an October, 2008 cruise

the jazz brunch is on the last sea day (Friday) from 11:00-1:00pm in the SoHo Restaurant.

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived