Where are the “standards” on the older large ships? -- Voyager of the Seas 11-22 thr

Onessa

From some folks who will be sailing with us in January....they are on VOS now on the transatlantic.....

The reports of VOS "falling apart" or being a "rust bucket", etc,etc,etc...as far from true.

Their comments are that the ship is in great shape...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Ditto! They were refinishing the wood and replacing the carpet before it left Galveston in April.

• 2 weeks later...

a good cruise is a cruise that doesn't sink. i don't care where it goes and what it goes. i am away from my crazy world for 7 days. i could be riding in a dingy at this point.....as long as i can kick my feet up and relax, i am good to go!

life is good!

this is the Cruise Director responsiblity...who was your CD? As stated above the ship is due for drydock. RCI sends all its ships into drydock for maintenance every 2-3 years

I agree we were just on the Freedom of the seas and could not keep up with all the activities that were going on. It is the CD responsibility. Maybe it has something to do with the European cruise since it is a port intensive cruise most people are touring and not on the ship.

Archived