In and Out Burger near LAX

MYTHERK1

A poster from Nevada (?) suggested that instead of sitting around LAX waiting for a flight, one could take a shuttle to the In and Out Burger. Could you be a little more specific? We will have time between our arrival and the boarding at the pier in San Pedro. Would love to spend some of the time at least having a snack. Once you pick up your luggage, there is no place to even have coffee at LAX. Thanks for your help.

We'll be sailing on the Star Jan. 31st.

I don't know about the shuttle, maybe the car rental shuttle?

Anyway I wanted to say this is a great idea. In-and-out Burger is great. Its right on the final approach line for LAX so you see lots of plans landing very close while enjoying good food. The menu only has 3 options though but its perfect.

The menu only has 3 options though but its perfect.

oh, there is a secret menu. there are a lot more options than 3. my personal favorite is a double double animal style with animal style fries and a vanilla shake (very fattening, but it's gooood) i miss in-n-out burger :( the shuttle that might be being talked about is the one that comes from the lax mta station off of aviation blvd, which would be the green line. the in-n-out near lax is the sepulveda blvd s and westchester location. also, if that airport shuttle from the green line is the one that is being talked about, it only goes between the airport and the metro station. you should be able to take a local bus, but i've never heard of an airport shuttle taking you to resteraunts

Take the Parking Spot Shuttle from LAX roundtrip. In N Out is right next door to this parking structure on Sepulveda Blvd. (Take the SEPULVEDA bus, not the CENTURY Parking Spot bus).

Do NOT try this from San Pedro --- San Pedro is about 20 miles south!!!

Thanks for all your input. We live outside of Tucson and have our own In and Out, so we are already fans.

Since we are incoming, we have to think about dragging our luggage with us. We do have a shuttle already reserved for our incoming time, but could probably postpone. Maybe we willl just end up standing in line, early.

Archived