what time to board?

sandybeach

We are on the Crown Jan.25th. I have read many people saying how fast they were on board for embarkation. What i haven"t read is what time did they get there. I dont have special status with princess so.... What do you think? Thanks for the replied in advance

We are on the Crown Jan.25th. I have read many people saying how fast they were on board for embarkation. What i haven"t read is what time did they get there. I dont have special status with princess so.... What do you think? Thanks for the replied in advance
It depends on the embarkation port but at FLL, I believe they recommend you check in after 1PM. Many people arrive early so there is usually a crowd waiting for check-in to open and embarkation to start which is usually between 11:30AM and Noon. If you don't HAVE to be onboard among the first, wait a little while and get there between 1 - 2PM. You'll probably be able to check in with little or no line and pretty much just walk onboard.

Archived