Entertainment on board

stopgo

I'd like to see some tribute bands , I believe they have a few now on Ventura - Abba etc, like to see Beatles, Robbie Williams, Queen etc etc

Not too difficult or expensive, if Warners Adult Holidays can arrange this , don't see why p&o can't.

I'd like to see some tribute bands , I believe they have a few now on Ventura - Abba etc, like to see Beatles, Robbie Williams, Queen etc etc

Not too difficult or expensive, if Warners Adult Holidays can arrange this , don't see why p&o can't.

Hi Sue,

The Annie Lennox Tribute on Ventura was fabulous. They also had Roy Oribson who I heard was drunk, also the two girls from Abba. It was a bit of a feature at times in Havana.

Eddie

Tribute bands can be very hit and miss. In my job i have come across quite a few.

I just did a Children in need night for BBC Radio Coventy and Warwickshire and we had an excellent Beatles tribute on (I cannot for the life of me think what they were called)

I guess the problem for P&O is it would take them quite a while to check out who were the best acts. All the agents will claim there act is the best but in reality the standard varries enormously.

I have seen some tributes get paid £1000'ds and be terrible and others get paid just £300 and be fantastic.

I have never been very impressed with the shows on cruise ships but then I guess they are not aimed at me as I am a little younger than most cruisers. I also work managing productions on shows every week so watching them is a little like being at work.

Chris

Saturday Night Fever was one of the shows on the Ventura, I had to smile when one of the fellow passengers remarked " its not for me more for the younger passengers ". As SNF is about 30yrs old I found that amuseing.

Archived