Sandals Grand Antigua Day Passes

scarlet4897

I checked into this today and the prices are around $110 pp. You don't have to make the reservation in advance you can just take a cab there and buy the pass at the front desk when you get there.

Can you tell me what this includes.

Karysa

I was there a couple weeks ago for a banquet dinner (wasn't staying there). DW and I walked the facility; the resort site plan and configuration of the beach to pools, bars (incl. one in the pool) and restaurants was VERY appealing. I've never stayed at a Sandals but it certainly presented well. DW and I definately made, "But this would be NICE!", comments.

The $110.50 / pp includes everything that a regular guest of the hotel would have. It includes all alcoholic drinks, meals, land and water sports (including motorized sports)! She said that spa services were extra. You all can get out the Sandals Antigua website to see the property and see what's specifically included for guests....the only difference with a day pass is that you dont' have a hotel room.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
I checked into this today and the prices are around $110 pp. You don't have to make the reservation in advance you can just take a cab there and buy the pass at the front desk when you get there.

This sounds fantastic. Do you possibly know if they have waterskiing available? My DH would love it!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived