Crown Princess Drydock

pghcruisers

Hey pghcruiser - Good question to be asking. I came over here in hopes to find the answer and I found your post! :)

Now if only that pesky question about tea lattes will get answered! I've been asking on several different threads but never got an answer.

The Crown Princess is still fairly new for carpeting to be replaced on it and the upholestery to be updated so I bet this will probably be just a maintenance (under belly) fixer upper. We've already got the Princess fleetwide amenities that they're adding to other ships so I don't think we're going to get anything new... or will we?? :cool:

Several posts lately on the Crown allude to problems with the stabilizers. The ship seems to have more rocking motion than it should. Any chance they'll be checking that out?

We sail in March with a group, many of whom are new to cruising. Don't want the extra motion to spoil their fun!;)

I am getting the impression from various posts on this site that the Crown Princess has been having trouble with its stabilizers for a while. I would assume that if she is going into dry for 2 weeks coming up that that problem will be corrected. First does anyone know for sure that she has had this problem and if so is it to be corrected?

Archived