Help ! 9a aft wrap question !

mr jailerman

Its amazing the things we do for those wonderful 9A balconies..!!:D

We were offered Cat. 11 'upgrades' on our upcoming cruise cruise from the 9A! NOPE!!:p Stayin' put...

I guess with a little help from the cabin steward (and a nice tip in hand), some type of bed could be squeezed in there..

Certainly wouldn't be much 'move-around' room tho'..:rolleyes: Have a great cruise...!!

ps: Our upcoming cruise ship is experiencing a "missing Monkey search"...:eek:

That's very true.. I have NEVER been AFT before and I can't think of a Nicer way to try AFT then this Wrap Around as I really still like the side Balcony as I like to see where we are going..Should be a great experience. (Unless of course that up-grade fairy with my Suite visits and then I would have to think fast :eek:) ;)

I have NEVER been AFT before and I can't think of a Nicer way to try AFT then this Wrap Around as I really still like the side Balcony as I like to see where we are going..Should be a great experience. ;)
I'm not sure what it is about the aft wake, but there seems to be a mesmerizing effect to it!! Naturally the view is wonderful as well...:)

From my years 'cruising' on Lake Erie in a small powerboat, I've seen that most people would rather 'watch the wake' than 'where they are going'! The aft facing seats are always the first to go.. I sometimes end up sitting alone at the helm..:eek:

The 9A's also offer a nice view from the bed, directly aft, so when relaxing, you can actually enjoy the sound and view of the wake when underway!:p We love the aft.. (We tried a 'center/hump' balcony on the Explorer of the Seas this past April, and it just 'wasn't the same'..!)

ps: If you ever sail on RCI on the Radiance class, try JS 1100.. It is probably the best cabin on the ship, balcony wise..! It to, is a corner aft!

I'm not sure what it is about the aft wake, but there seems to be a mesmerizing effect to it!! Naturally the view is wonderful as well...:)

From my years 'cruising' on Lake Erie in a small powerboat, I've seen that most people would rather 'watch the wake' than 'where they are going'! The aft facing seats are always the first to go.. I sometimes end up sitting alone at the helm..:eek:

The 9A's also offer a nice view from the bed, directly aft, so when relaxing, you can actually enjoy the sound and view of the wake when underway!:p We love the aft.. (We tried a 'center/hump' balcony on the Explorer of the Seas this past April, and it just 'wasn't the same'..!)

ps: If you ever sail on RCI on the Radiance class, try JS 1100.. It is probably the best cabin on the ship, balcony wise..! It to, is a corner aft!

Sounds Nice.. Thanks..:)

Archived