Snuba

abpplh

We are on the Valor 12/14-21. We want to give SNUBA a try and are looking at excursions through Carnival in both St Thomas or St Maarten. Our options are the Snuba Adventure at Coral World in St Thomas or the Adventure Snuba & Snorkel in St Maarten. Can anyone provide any feedback on either of these that can help us choose?

Thanks!

Can't help you with either location's SNUBA experience, but the little sis and I went for it on St. John, and it was amazing. Get a good fit on your goggles before you go under, though! I *thought* I had a decent suction, but I must have had some hair caught in there, and had to waste SNUBA time surfacing to readjust. No fun! Make sure you're 100% before you start off! :)

Also, buy the pics, if the company offers them. It's pretty nice to have someone ELSE taking pics of you and your family. The guy on St. John emailed us a link to ours within the week we'd gotten back. There are all these great shots of my little sis looking like a bug-eyed alien. A bit pricey, but worth it. Good times.

Archived