cab fare from Port Canaveral to Kennedy Space Center

applequeen

Hi:)

Anyone got an estimate for what this would be? I found a website that estimated it to be $53 each way.

Any thoughts on if this is an accurate estimate?

Thanks

Go to this thread and up to search and it will answer all your questions - some of the companies such as Cocoa Beach Shuttle and Cocoa Beach Taxi will give you discounts if you say you are from this board.

Hope this helps

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436720

I'm thinking the car rental is the way to go. I searched quickly on priceline and there were a couple of options for around $35 for the day!

I'm going to call those companies (their Port Canaveral locations) to ask specifically about pick up/ drop off and that sort of thing. I don't want any unexpected hassels getting from the ship to the car and vise versa.

We're trying to do a DIY excursion to the space center and save some $ compared to what the cruise line is charging. If cab fare is really $53 each way then it's actually less expensive for my husband and I to go through NCL for the trip... but a $35 all day car rental would save a lot of $ !!!

Thanks?... any thoughts on how difficult/ easy the car rental idea is/

I'm thinking the car rental is the way to go. I searched quickly on priceline and there were a couple of options for around $35 for the day!

I'm going to call those companies (their Port Canaveral locations) to ask specifically about pick up/ drop off and that sort of thing. I don't want any unexpected hassels getting from the ship to the car and vise versa.

We're trying to do a DIY excursion to the space center and save some $ compared to what the cruise line is charging. If cab fare is really $53 each way then it's actually less expensive for my husband and I to go through NCL for the trip... but a $35 all day car rental would save a lot of $ !!!

Thanks?... any thoughts on how difficult/ easy the car rental idea is/

Piece of cake. They all run shuttles every 10-15 minutes or so in both directions. Use Hertz, Avis , Budget, Thrifty/Dollar or Enterprise. These are the companies right near the ships.

Archived