Less then 3 Weeks to the Holiday, Where are the Sales ?

mr jailerman

Hi Guys ! :D Where are the BIG HOLIDAY sales at ? Carnival is not doing the 12 Days of X-mass sale this year so are their any substitutions ? Although last years 12 days was really not that great, The years prior were decent. Thanks for any info and have a great weekend..:)

I've been reading postings on this site about Carnival having a 12 days of Christmas Sale. I wish they would and the cruise I booked would be on it. They are having a sale tomorrow - 12/11/08, but the cruise I am going on in July 2009 isn't on sale. Every other Canada cruise is on sale, but not mine.

In a way it shouldn't bother me because I was able to get a good price on the other one day sale last month, but I still wish the price would go lower than what I paid.

Right now for the cruise I booked the price of an oceanview is what I paid for a balcony.

Good luck everyone and happy sailing.

Where can you find the sale prices at?

When you go to check prices on the Carnival website there is a spot that says "Do you have a fare code?" click on that Fare code for this sale is P1S

I would make sure you check both regular rates, past guest and the sale. The Sale Price was more than the PG on the cruises I checked

Hi Guys ! :D Where are the BIG HOLIDAY sales at ? Carnival is not doing the 12 Days of X-mass sale this year so are their any substitutions ? Although last years 12 days was really not that great, The years prior were decent. Thanks for any info and have a great weekend..:)

Well....there was a great one on the 20th and there's another one tomorrow.

Archived