Category 11 -Triumph- Need Opinions On This ?

mr jailerman

Hi Guys..As I had mentioned prior to this Thread, I DO have a 9A AFT WRAP booked on the Triumph for my August New York To Canada cruise. The problem is that I have REALLY been debating about up-grading to the Cat 11 Suite for the V.I.P Boarding (Port of New York) extra space and convenient midship location. Since this cruise I am going on goes up to Saint John, Canada which at night reaches lows in the Mid 50's plus winds even in August, I wonder If I would NOT get full use of that WRAP Balcony anyway ? I called Carnival tonight to see what Cat 11's were still open that were NOT showing on the website and this cruise is already down to 12 Cat 11's left and 1 Cat 12 with 8 months to go ! :eek: :D The worst part is that Their is ONLY 1 Cat 11 left that is in the location that I want so I have to decide FAST.. The cost is more then I want to spend but that has almost 7 months to come down but if they will be down to eleven Cat 11's this far out that may not happen either ? The extra space would be great for us so I am really thinking of taking the plunge. Anyone with good advice please respond and thanks for your time on this..

Didnt you just downgrade from a suite to the 9A??? You change cabins more than anyone else I know lol :D

If its more than you are comfortable paying, keep the 9A, a bathtub and VIP boarding aint that big of a deal. I only do showers, who wants a bathtub.

I'll add to your confusion. If you don't think you're going to use the balcony that much, why don't you save some big bucks, and get an OV instead? If I recall, Triumph had some that had more room inside than a regular cabin. ;)

I'll add to your confusion. If you don't think you're going to use the balcony that much, why don't you save some big bucks, and get an OV instead? If I recall, Triumph had some that had more room inside than a regular cabin. ;)

2452 and 2453?? Are these the two OVs that are suite sized I presume on Triumph.

Not aware of any others?

Hi Guys..As I had mentioned prior to this Thread, I DO have a 9A AFT WRAP booked on the Triumph for my August New York To Canada cruise. The problem is that I have REALLY been debating about up-grading to the Cat 11 Suite for the V.I.P Boarding (Port of New York) extra space and convenient midship location. Since this cruise I am going on goes up to Saint John, Canada which at night reaches lows in the Mid 50's plus winds even in August, I wonder If I would NOT get full use of that WRAP Balcony anyway ? I called Carnival tonight to see what Cat 11's were still open that were NOT showing on the website and this cruise is already down to 12 Cat 11's left and 1 Cat 12 with 8 months to go ! :eek: :D The worst part is that Their is ONLY 1 Cat 11 left that is in the location that I want so I have to decide FAST.. The cost is more then I want to spend but that has almost 7 months to come down but if they will be down to eleven Cat 11's this far out that may not happen either ? The extra space would be great for us so I am really thinking of taking the plunge. Anyone with good advice please respond and thanks for your time on this..

I personally think you should stick with your 1st choice.. you can always try the other cabin categories at a later date.. you keep 2nd guessing.. I was just wondering how many more threads you will start within the next 7mths asking the samething:p You will be happy with whatever you choose I am sure.. you are cruising aren't ya:D

:D Whow ! Tough Room ! :D I had to work overnight last night and while things were a bit slow I picked up the Phone and Called Carnival and took my Cat 11 that was midship I wanted..;) I feel better .:D Maybe I will leave you people rest for a a few days now.. Thanks once more..:)

:D Whow ! Tough Room ! :D I had to work overnight last night and while things were a bit slow I picked up the Phone and Called Carnival and took my Cat 11 that was midship I wanted..;) I feel better .:D Maybe I will leave you people rest for a a few days now.. Thanks once more..:)

LMAO glad you went with your CAT11 you will LUV IT!! Not tough here.. we are all playing along wit ya:p Will look forward to your review of said cabin once you are back!!

I found a website about those two cabins and they are Accessible only.

I dont believe those two are, at least they weren't conquest class. I stuck my head in the ones on Conquest and they were not HC.

I have some pics somewhere of the cabins on Conquest, but if you have a link showing they are HC on Triumph, post it. Id like to see what you are seeing. I would be surprised that they are on Triumph since they arent on other ships.

OK, see post #8 here, this is one of those corner cabins on Glory (and I saw Conquest and its not HC).

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=761018

I dont believe those two are, at least they were no on all conquest class. I stuck my head in the ones on Conquest and they were not HC.

I have some pics somewhere of the cabins on Conquest, but if you have a link showing they are HC on Triumph, post it. Id like to see what you are seeing. I would be surprised that they are on Triumph since they arent on other ships.

You mistake me for being far more computer smart then I am . :D I saw it on one of those sites that tells in black and white about every cabin as far as sq ft plus the two twins/King and wheather the cabin can have a roll away..Those two cabins did say wheelchair accessible. I can't even remember the website for you but I went to google I believe and just typed the ship name and cabin # and one of the responses was this page.. Or was it yahoo I checked it on ? :eek: :D It's hell getting old kid ! :D

Archived