TP aft cabins

n2chocola8

We are considering booking the two middle balcony cabins that are aft and sandwiched in between the suites on deck 7 on the Tahitian Princess. Is anyone familiar with these cabins? Are the balconies larger than the balconies on the same deck that are on the starboard/port sides? Also the room looks like they are narrower and longer than those same cabins on the starboard/port sides?
Thank you for your time.

The balconies are bigger, but they are cut out of the hull of the ship. Therefore, when you are sitting down, you can't see over the railing. The view from the back of the ship is amazing. When you are leaving the ports...which is usually at sunset, you get a spectacular camera shot.

I found this pic on webshots to give you an idea of what mennisdiller means:

[url]http://community.webshots.com/photo/195209123/195239927Bcqdng[/url]

My brother is looking at this cruise for his honeymoon and has heard all my raves about aft balconies, but looking at the ship it's really tiered not straight down like the Grand. That's what we loved so much about the Grand, was total privacy in the aft (no one could look up or down into your cabin) and looking straight down at the wake. With the clear dividers you could actually lay on your lounger and look straight out at the wake. My brother decided to go with a midship balcony primarily because he's really worried about getting seasick (first cruise)!

Archived