Ship Ornaments

I just hung our "Navigator of the Seas" ornament the other day. :)

I'd imagine that the gift shops on each ship has that ship's ornament. Don't know if there is anyplace else to get them.

I almost bought the Grandeur OTS ornament, but then I realized it looked just like the Serenade OTS ornament...including the helicopter pad on the front of the ship.....Grandeur doesn't have a helicopter pad on the bow of the ship. So we didn't bother. They would look identical on the tree. :rolleyes:

I would have to wonder if the ornaments were in production when Song of Norway was in service with the fleet.

I would set up an alert on e-bay to see if it ever comes up. Once I needed some Pottery Barn plates and it took a few months but I eventually got an alert and bought them.

I was just on the Indy last week and I asked if the had any ornaments and so did my Nana, both of us got a 'no' answer. Ironically later that same day I found them on a rack next to the cash register. It was idential to a key chain and in the same package, but instead of a key ring attached it had a string to hang it. It was literally 2 feet from where I aksed the woman.

Archived