Explorer balcony question

shaggyofwv

My wife and I are looking forward to our first cruise on the Explorer of the Seas on June 11th, 2009. We have been on Mariner twice before and I know that they are very similar, with the exception of the balcony structure. Does anyone have any pictures of the balcony for room #1530?

Thanks in advance..

no but i have 9318 which is a JS...you're all the way forward so you MAY have a slightly blocked view due to the window washing thing...(not sure though)

Ex's balconies are more private in that they seem to be cut into the side of the ship...and the partitions between are actually full walls, not just the partitions like on Mariner....also, the balcony is not glass all the way to the floor, but you can still see...hope that helps....

My wife and I are looking forward to our first cruise on the Explorer of the Seas on June 11th, 2009. We have been on Mariner twice before and I know that they are very similar, with the exception of the balcony structure. Does anyone have any pictures of the balcony for room #1530?

Thanks in advance..

On the Mariner and the Navigator those forward-most balconies are quite thrilling, especially while under way. Your experience in 1530 on the Explorer or Voyager or Adventure will not match your previous experience. It's better that you know this before you go.

Google around and you should be able to find some photos of the side of these ships.

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

Archived