Warm chocolate melting cake from Oliven Garden?

Cruisin' Ron VA

Ron, I really do think each ship must make it different. Any time I've

had it it definitely looks like a small round cake with confec sugar

sprinkled on top. You don't see the pudding texture until you "dig in":p

I can only speak of my personal experience and usually all I see is the pudding.

I guess the WCMC is much like lobster on board. Sometimes it is tasty and I want more than one; and sometimes it is rubbery and gross.

Well no matter. A dish of hot pudding wont ruin my cruise.

:D

Is there any where to get the bitter n blanc besides a Carnival cruise??? I's been 2 years since my last carnival ship, and that is the one thing I absolutly love!!!! I would love to know if there are any chain restaraunts on land that offer something/anything similar!!! I am so hungry now thinking about it!!!!!!

Couldn't help reading this thread since we LOVE the WCMC. I found this recipe on Foodtv.com one day. It's a Paula Deen recipe & WE THINK it tastes just like on Carnival! It's a very easy recipe. We have it on a regular basis now when we want a special dessert. I even bought special little dishes for the one scoop of vanilla ice cream to serve with it! :D Enjoy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

6 (1-ounce) squares bittersweet chocolate

2 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate

10 tablespoons (1 1/4 stick) butter

1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar

3 large eggs

3 egg yolks

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

2 tablespoons orange liqueur

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.

Grease 6 (6-ounce) custard cups. Melt the chocolates and butter in the microwave, or in a double boiler. Add the flour and sugar to chocolate mixture. Stir in the eggs and yolks until smooth. Stir in the vanilla and orange liqueur. Divide the batter evenly among the custard cups. Place in the oven and bake for 14 minutes. The edges should be firm but the center will be runny. Run a knife around the edges to loosen and invert onto dessert plates.

Is there any where to get the bitter n blanc besides a Carnival cruise??? I's been 2 years since my last carnival ship, and that is the one thing I absolutly love!!!! I would love to know if there are any chain restaraunts on land that offer something/anything similar!!! I am so hungry now thinking about it!!!!!!

I found a recipe for Bitter N Blanc on this thread: :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=436768

Archived