Spa services and prices for Voyager of the Seas

TexEm

Has anyone sailed recently on VOS and done any spa treatments? I'm interested in the services and prices and haven't been able to find the info on the Royal Caribbean website. Are any specials usually offered on sea days? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

In my signature, if you follow the link to Other Info from my Rhapsody cruise, I have scanned in the spa and salon price lists. Because all the spas are run by Steiner the offerings and prices should be similiar on all RCCL ships.

• 1 year later...

We have been on four cruises on RCCL. Voyager was last year for new years. The spa is cheaper on port days, they will not advertise it but some of the treatments are half off. We have done couple massages, the couples rendezvous (you get locked in a steam room with all the extras, mud, hotstones, oils, and a shower with your spouse for 50 miniutes) this was the best. we have done others wife goes to hair saloon all the time, and the wraps are great. we have voyager booked for Dec 25th. we already have two spa treatmetns planned. if you are going on the crusie spend the money and pamper yourself like you are a millioniare, who knows what is going to happen when you get home.

the first day go to the spa and register for the free give away. I won a 45 minute massage last time.

Prices are way too high. I get a one hour facial and one hour hot stone massage for $130 for both at a spa at home and a french manicure/ spa pedicure for $38.00. I saw that a pedicure alone was something like $65.00 on the ship. I get hair cut and colored, nails, massage, mani/pedi and facial done at home just days before we leave home. I look and feel great when I get on th ship. I often get a massage on the beach in Cozumel - lots cheaper than the ship.

Archived