Cruisinmama- we are trying Indy in Jan.

rebeccalouise

Ok- Cruisinmama, I am giving Royal Caribbean another try. I've been on Sovereign and Radiance and wasn't "wowed" but we got a great deal on a cruise in January and decided to give Independence of the Seas a try.

It wil be so nice to get out of the Baltimore cold. We actually cancelled our European cruise for next summer. I switched jobs and it is better for me to travel during the winter.

I am breaking school policy by taking him out for four days but holiday cruises were more than double and the airline tickets were triple the cost during the holidays.

I am looking forward to fewer kids also. I'll keep you posted.

WOW you could have knocked me over with a feather! LOL!!!!

You should have jumped on with us on Feb 1. :D The prices are really good then too. It's a 6 day sailing though.

I keep seeing that inside GTY rate pop up for $349. :eek: So if anyone reading this wants a cheap cruise and doesn't mind sailing in an inside...then keep and eye on the Indy sailing leaving 2/1.

Balconies are $999 I think.

Wow- cruisinmama! What a small world. I didn't know you were doing the Feb. 1!!! So we will be getting off the ship when you get on. I chose the 24th sailing because I got a guaranteed oceanview for $549 per person (not including taxes) and because my son has off school on Jan.26th- so thought he is only missing four days. What a deal for a 8-night cruise! I prefer the Western Caribbean to the Eastern but frankly- we love to stay onboard when the ship's in port and have the place somewhat to ourselves- so no biggy.

Have a great time on your trip too. I bet your are looking forward to your Cunard sailing. I think you will be impressed with Cunard.

Archived