2008 Grand World Voyage Holland America

oofroggie

My daughter and I took this wonderful cruise for the first time. We had been on many other cruises but never on a world cruise. She did a blog of our trip so our friends could enjoy our trip along with us as we traveled around the globe. Some of the pictures in the first part of the trip were deleted to make room for more. She took over 10,000 pictures .The web site is http://kastkouch.googlepages.com I hope you enjoy looking and reading about our " once in a lifetime trip " or so I thaught. I have just booked passage on the 2010 world trip with a lady we met on board. My daughter is getting married on Jan 10, 2009 , so I will be loosing her as a travel companion.

Hi!

I'm not sure if your daughter knows, but googlepages will be shutting down in the near unnamed future.

She can go to the google page creator discussion group to read the announcement.

We had googlepages and moved everything over to our own website through godaddy

if she has NOT saved her blog, pictures etc...she might want to do that..as google has given NO guarantee what will happen to the info.

My daughter is getting married on Jan 10, 2009 , so I will be loosing her as a travel companion.

I wanted to comment on this...

I was married April 2006...my DH and mom have a wonderful relationship and he knew that my mom and I were travel partners from the moment we starting speaking

He FULLY supports my mom and I taking trips together...the longest being 26 days when I did

a HNL-PPT-HNL cruise.

Yes, a world cruise would be out of the question, but I hope that your daughter and future SIL can find a way to negotiate the 2 of you traveling together!

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived