Sales Anyone ? Where Are The Holiday Sales ?

mr jailerman

There was one last week for highest upgrade. About 2 weeks before that was the best one I have seen all year, $100 off the price of any cabin category plus highest upgrade within the category. Had some friends book during that one.

Most people were put off last year by the 12 days of christmas sale if they couldnt get to be part of the 5 per ship special prices.

PS I know you are on here enough you saw the threads for the sales. lol. pulling our leg asking I guess.

There was one last week for highest upgrade. About 2 weeks before that was the best one I have seen all year, $100 off the price of any cabin category plus highest upgrade within the category. Had some friends book during that one.

Most people were put off last year by the 12 days of christmas sale if they couldnt get to be part of the 5 per ship special prices.

PS I know you are on here enough you saw the threads for the sales. lol. pulling our leg asking I guess.

I DID see those sales But with my BAD luck neither sale could apply to my New York Cruise next August. I was hoping someone had heard of something perhaps coming out by weeks end that MAY apply ?

I waited for the sales too, and just gave up and booked the Ecstasy 12-27-08 New Years cruise in a 6E. Well I've wanted to do this sailing for 2-3 years and just bit the bullet and did it! :rolleyes:

Two weeks till The Holidays are here, So where are the GOOD Sales for this year ? Any Sales coming up that Anyone know about ? Thanks for any information as I also get NO Carnival Sales promotions since I have the Triumph booked. Thanks Once More..:)

Two weeks till The Holidays are here, So where are the GOOD Sales for this year ? Any Sales coming up that Anyone know about ? Thanks for any information as I also get NO Carnival Sales promotions since I have the Triumph booked. Thanks Once More..:)

Any other sales coming yet ?

Archived