Costa maya & massages

IT IS SO COLD HERE. BEEN READING REVIEWS FROM ALL THE LUCKY ONES THAT HAVE BEEN OUT THERE ON THE INDY.. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SAILING HER SO MUCH. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT SHIP.

ANY REVIEWS ON COSTA MAYA? FIRST TIME FOR US IN THIS PORT. HAVE READ GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD:confused: SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE BACK AFTER REBUILD. UNDERSTAND THE BEACH MASSAGES ARE WONDERFUL. WAS TOLD THEY ONLY CHARGED $20 FOR 45 MIN OR HAS THAT CHANGED.????

GIVE MA A COLD ONE AND A CHAIR IN THE WHITE SAND!!!!!!!!!!:D

HAPPY CRUISING

IT IS SO COLD HERE. BEEN READING REVIEWS FROM ALL THE LUCKY ONES THAT HAVE BEEN OUT THERE ON THE INDY.. WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SAILING HER SO MUCH. SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT SHIP.

ANY REVIEWS ON COSTA MAYA? FIRST TIME FOR US IN THIS PORT. HAVE READ GOOD AND NOT SO GOOD:confused: SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE BACK AFTER REBUILD. UNDERSTAND THE BEACH MASSAGES ARE WONDERFUL. WAS TOLD THEY ONLY CHARGED $20 FOR 45 MIN OR HAS THAT CHANGED.????

GIVE MA A COLD ONE AND A CHAIR IN THE WHITE SAND!!!!!!!!!!:D

HAPPY CRUISING

I did this massage thing in Costa Maya a few years ago before the devastation. It was wonderful!! Sorry I can't tell you what CM is like now but it was nice when we went. The main road is sand--right on the beach. They just have little souvenir shops and some places to eat and drink. I loved it and would go back in a heartbeat!

Just returned from cruising the Indy and one of the stops was Costa Maya. My dh and bil had massages in Mahajual. They enjoyed it very much. Still $3 for a bus into Mahajual and $2 each back to the port by taxi. The port is rebuilt exactly and Mahajual has pavement now for the main street. Not many stalls to buy things, but many shops back at the port. They are slowly rebuilding, but there is still much devistation to the foliage on the ride into town. We had quisadillas, nachos, many soft drinks and 3 margaritas for nine people: $68. Best deal in the caribbean.

We have been several times to Costa Maya and always get a massage right there at the pier. They use to have a cabana with massage tables near the restrooms. I hope they are there when we sail on the Jan 25th cruise. Something I have been looking forward to.

:D

Oh great....with todays snow i am ready...thanks so much for the reply.:)

Hey Bubba why don't you join us on our Meet and Mingle board . Nice group there chatting about the cruise and a sail away meeting at one of the bars on board. Indy 3/1/09

just returned from indep of seas 12/13:) $20 30 minutes $35 for 60 minutes

massage people are everywhere offering services

Great---that was exactly the information I was looking for. At that

rate I think I'll book a 3 hour one. :D

Archived