Monarch deck six, Oceanview room - sofa?

I looked on my RC page and I clicked on view my room and it showed a sofa in there? Is that accurate or not? I'm thinking it will have a little more room than a regular room? or not...first timer so i'm lost lol. Thanks!:)

Are you referring to this picture?

shp_mn_ov-state_img_305.jpg

Those are the two beds in the room, set perpendicular to one another.

(it's also the old bedding, so your cabin won't really look like this picture.)

As someone said, that picture is when they had the old bedding and the beds could be set in that configuration. With the new bedding, the beds are set parallel to one another along the side walls of the cabin. The new bedding will not allow for the configuration shown in the picture posted.The only oceanview cabins with a sofa/sitting area are the Cat. SO cabins on Deck 9, or the suites on Deck 10. The standard cabins are really nothing more than 2 beds, small desk, and a bathroom.

As someone said, that picture is when they had the old bedding and the beds could be set in that configuration. With the new bedding, the beds are set parallel to one another along the side walls of the cabin. The new bedding will not allow for the configuration shown in the picture posted.The only oceanview cabins with a sofa/sitting area are the Cat. SO cabins on Deck 9, or the suites on Deck 10. The standard cabins are really nothing more than 2 beds, small desk, and a bathroom.

You wanna bet? LOL I moved it around myself on my SOV cruise last April. And then moved it back last morning. I couldn't deal with the room being so tight.

Archived