Smoking on celebrity

cruisun

I will be sailing on the Constellation in January 09 and I have read that many of the smoking areas are very crowded and that the ship is fairly smokey overall. Are people still smoking on the private balconies and in the cabins? When I sailed on the Summit last year it seemed like most of the ship was a smoking area. I know this is a sensitive subject, my purpose in asking is just to know what to expect. Thanks

I will be sailing on the Constellation in January 09 and I have read that many of the smoking areas are very crowded and that the ship is fairly smokey overall. Are people still smoking on the private balconies and in the cabins? When I sailed on the Summit last year it seemed like most of the ship was a smoking area. I know this is a sensitive subject, my purpose in asking is just to know what to expect. Thanks

Nope, Can't smoke in cabins or on private balconies. There is a designated smoking area somewhere on the ship. I don't know where it is because I haven't been on the ship yet but if you are a smoker you will get lots of exercise walking to wherever that area is.

Celebrity has very favorable policies for non-smokers. Most indoor areas are 100% smoke free. No smoking in any stateroom or private balcony.

we'll sail HAL. The no smoking on the balconies is just stupid in our minds. Smoke rises and disipates. Next they will have rules that you can't fart on your balcony.

My travel agent just returned from the Solstice and smelled smoke on her balcony but said it was not offensive. She's a non smoker. Said the rules are not enforced but we won't take the chance or give them our money.

we'll sail HAL. The no smoking on the balconies is just stupid in our minds. Smoke rises and disipates. Next they will have rules that you can't fart on your balcony.

My travel agent just returned from the Solstice and smelled smoke on her balcony but said it was not offensive. She's a non smoker. Said the rules are not enforced but we won't take the chance or give them our money.

Hey, my farts smell GOOD! :D

Archived