Holiday Greetings from Cunard

SSL

Nothing from Cunard here, However funships@Carnival sent one based on their Towel Animals theme. Not sure if they are trying to convert me, But l thought it seriously tacky and nearly threw up.

It had all the ritz, glamour and excitement of a limp rice pudding:(

Im just glad my steward didnt start playing about with my towels and bedtime things.

Myles, I received the Carnival one (and the Cunard). The Carnival one really is a bit over the top!

I didn't get a card either. Well that's it! I'm going to stop being so nice to them in future.

Gari

I was just to going to mention that as it happens. Your sycophancy has been getting a bit cloying lately. Maybe it is time to tone it down a bit.

J

Well I was on the same voyage as SSL, so if he got one then I should have too, if that's the case!

Maybe we're in the computer that broke down--or maybe they are cutting back due to economic difficulties. I just keep on checking, but then I didn't get my pre-cruise documents on time either.

Originally posted by kevankiki:

Well I was on the same voyage as SSL, so if he got one then I should have too, if that's the case!

Yes, that is true. I probably spent more at the Souvenir Shop, though -- maybe that's what did it! :D

Besides, Annette, if I had to pick either an emailed Xmas card from Cunard, or a roundtrip transatlantic voyage on the QM2 in my near future, you know which I'd choose. I am very envious! ;)

Well I really must be at the bottom of everyones list, never received a card from any cruise line, but never mind, I will be on QV in just three weeks so will be on the REAL THING once again.

By the way Gail (The Real PM. I send best wishes as always

Jimsgirl aka Lynn

Well I really must be at the bottom of everyones list, never received a card from any cruise line, but never mind, I will be on QV in just three weeks so will be on the REAL THING once again.

By the way Gail (The Real PM. I send best wishes as always

Jimsgirl aka Lynn

So what is the date you are leaving?

Yes - I got mine.

It was very nice

:)

Well, I haven't got mine. But that's OK. I've made my own and it is almost as nice as the real thing! And it is for all of us who haven't received our Cunard Christmas card this year.

See, this is nice as well!!!:)

http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4e6a45334d6a55324d773d3d0d0a

Archived