Beach Questions!! Help please.

cruzin2paradise

I'm booked with Peat Taylor in less than 2 weeks. He e-mailed me another confirmation wanting to know exactly what we want to do. I'm not sure what we should do as far as the beach. I've also heard that the restaurant he takes you to, Ruin's Restaurant River, is kind of pricey. So, here's what I'm asking, we have the option to go to the beach if we want and we don't even know where to go!

I'm afraid we'll make a bad choice and end up in a bad part of town and . . . ok, I won't go there.

I just need some help. I was even wondering if we should ask to be taken back to Jimmy Buffet's after the basic part of the tour is over, have lunch there and utilize their pool.

Thoughts please!! :p

We did Peat's tour a couple of years ago and he gave us the option of going back to the ship for lunch after we climbed Dunn's River Falls. He was willing to wait on us while we ate and then continue the tour wherever we wanted to go.

We chose to "not" eat lunch so we could see more during our stay in Ochos Rios and just ate later in the day when we returned to the ship. We did not stop anywhere for lunch while we were with Peat.

Archived