Twilight Zone...the time between Post Cruise and Pre Cruise

remydiva

I am caught in the Twilight Zone. I sent an email to customerrelations@princesscruises.com about a concern with autotipping from my last cruise Oct 29-Nov 12/09...a mere one month ago.

When I sent my first letter when I first returned, it took nearly one month to answer, which I expected. I have now attempted to send a follow up letter and it bounces back with the automated response below:

Hello,

Thank you for your email. The intent of this email address is to handle

post cruise concerns. For all pre-cruise issues that require immediate

assistance, please call 1-800-PRINCESS.

Thanks and Regards

Princess Cruises Customer Relations

I sent a copy of the first letter and changed the subject line and have done this twice and yet, I am no longer Post Cruise according to them and now am precruise??? hello??? does that make any sense? I have no other cruise booked yet!!!

I asked for another email address and they provided me with none....this is frustrating. I'm sure the staff at 1-800-Princess are answering the phones about fuel surcharges so they don't want me bugging them!

arggghhhhhh!!!:mad:

Without going on the web site to see I am sure that there is a general email address to get to Customer Relations which is not tied to a post or pre-cruise issue. How would anyone contact McConnel or whatever her name is? (we all know that's a fictious name)

Archived