Complainers

Hilary

Well, I am totally OUTRAGED at what happened to me on 2 different X ships!

There we were, having a perfectly WONDERFUL time for 7 days, then these people INSISTED we leave the ship!

The Millennium (OK, just 2 months past 9/11 -- slight credit; thought it was a security thing!) and the Century last winter. The feeling of betrayal I got from the Century was that the Man on the PA announcing the colors was a member of the cruise staff I had THOUGHT was my friend -- I recognized that accent betraying him for all to hear. And MY COLOR WAS ANNOUNCED FIRST -- just as I was settling into my favorite comfy chair in the Rendez-Vous Lounge.

The very IDEA!!!

I agree with all of the previous posters whose only complaint was that they wish they could take more cruises! As I sit here on gloomy sort of NY day, I dream of floating around the pool on a Celebrity ship in the warm sunshine....

Well, I am totally OUTRAGED at what happened to me on 2 different X ships!

There we were, having a perfectly WONDERFUL time for 7 days, then these people INSISTED we leave the ship!

The Millennium (OK, just 2 months past 9/11 -- slight credit; thought it was a security thing!) and the Century last winter. The feeling of betrayal I got from the Century was that the Man on the PA announcing the colors was a member of the cruise staff I had THOUGHT was my friend -- I recognized that accent betraying him for all to hear. And MY COLOR WAS ANNOUNCED FIRST -- just as I was settling into my favorite comfy chair in the Rendez-Vous Lounge.

The very IDEA!!!

:mad: This sounds very bad, but, I would just like to know one thing. Who were 'these people?' john taylor

Archived