All Canadian Cruisers..

montana20024

Canadian Cruiser here ... trying to drum up interest in the Carnival Legend - Feb 05, 2006 Sailing.

If enough interest is generating - will lead an Official CC Cruise :)

Any Snowbirds interested ?

Heather
Ontario - Canada

I see this thread was started a long time ago (in November), but I'll put my name on the list anyway!

[CENTER]Born and bred in
[SIZE=5][COLOR=Red]MONTREAL[/COLOR] [COLOR=RoyalBlue]QUEBEC[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Now living in Melbourne, Australia ... So that would make it a G'Day, Eh?

Cruising on the Miracle, September 18th!

• 4 weeks later...
Hey fellow Canucks...just booked The Liberty Feb 4th/06....I believe thats SUPERBOWL weekend...:D ....yaaa !!!!..my girlfriend wont like that....should I tell her..?..LOL..... We are from Waterdown Ontario...any other Canadians on our ship ?

Windsorite..ok just outside of the border... Off to Bermuda in November. Not on a Carnival ship because they're not going there this year, and only once in 2006 and once in 2007!

Hi,
We are from Kenora Ontario, the last city before you get to Manitoba. We are a family of four sailing on the Miracle Jan 1/06. It's still a ways away, but time will go fast. We have already passed six months from when we booked .
Brenda

Conquest sailing out of New Orleans on August 21,2005

Still hoping to find another family with teenage girls to keep my two girls company (16 and 19).

B Wong from Toronto

• 2 weeks later...
Ready to cruise aboard the Liberty 06/09/05. First time with a balcony, can hardly wait. Just county bunkins from North of Toronto.

RC Majesty 03/97
Carnival Inspiration 11/99
Carnival Paradise 03/04

We are from the US but met plenty of people from various sections of Canada on this Spring's transatlantic crossing of HAL's Westerdam from Ft Lauderdale to Rome.

We met individuals from Vancouver, Calvary, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.

At our table was a Mother and Daughter from Canada who really enjoyed themselves very very much and had a corner aft cabin to boot. The Mother was from Toronto and the Daughter lived two hours north of Toronto in the woods as she said. She and her family used only wood for heating way out there living in the woods.

So the "Snowbirds" are definetly cruising.

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=royalblue][b]Ottawa again....booked the Transatlantic...Carnival Liberty...Nov. 3, 2006 from Rome to FLL......all you who go before me......hope you write a review.......[/b]:D [/color][/font]

Archived