Help ! Need to switch cruises !

mr jailerman

I have to switch my Triumph Canada cruise and I have between Imagination or Destiny next August to pick from. I really like the Fantasy class ships but wonder since I am a custody dad if my 9 year old will have enough to really enjoy himself on the Imagination ? HOW IS THE KIDS CLUB THERE ? I know many people write how great the kids clubs are on the bigger ships but I was wondering about the smaller ships for a 9 Year old ? Do they even have a kids club for that age group or do they just use empty rooms (Lounges and so on ?) I prefer the sail dates of the Imagination as well but if the Destiny is a better route I could still make that work to. Any info would be great as I need to pick one of these cruises now. Thanks Guys !:)

there is plenty for 9 year olds to do and than on sea days the kids love the pools also. They also let 9 year olds learn to explore the ship and maneuver on it by themselves with others their age.you will really be surprised how much your child will want to do with others and they now have Wii, and playstations and game room so much your child will not be bored! My 8 year old Grand went with us on the Fantasy and the Holiday this year! Enjoy which everone you choose!!!

Thanks Guys !! :D I just called and made the switch. It's the Imagination in a Cat 12 ! I had one about 10 months ago on the Inspiration and I just had to have another ! Even the SAME CABIN # ! :eek: :D Glad to hear that you all agree that their will be plenty for DS to do ! It is his trip also and I want it to be a great one for him. Thanks once more ! Now I have to find a Nice Pre-cruise Hotel ! :D

Archived