Just out of curiosity...

mjl1960

Thanks for the replies...we are flying into LAX, then catching the shuttle, not sure I would be able to smuggle a case of Bud Lite on, but would like to very much...that would help for a few days I am sure... I am hoping that they return the punch to the ships, so I can have something to drink some rum that I smuggle on with, otherwise I am going to have to get real creative and find a way to get a lot of orange juice or grapefruit juice...lol. Never have been a big fan of mixing soda with my drinks for some reason. I could just smuggle tequilla on, and do shots the whole week...let's see two 32 oz flasks = 64 one oz shots....oh God, would I ever be drunk....!!

Thanks for the replies...we are flying into LAX, then catching the shuttle, not sure I would be able to smuggle a case of Bud Lite on, but would like to very much...that would help for a few days I am sure... I am hoping that they return the punch to the ships, so I can have something to drink some rum that I smuggle on with, otherwise I am going to have to get real creative and find a way to get a lot of orange juice or grapefruit juice...lol. Never have been a big fan of mixing soda with my drinks for some reason. I could just smuggle tequilla on, and do shots the whole week...let's see two 32 oz flasks = 64 one oz shots....oh God, would I ever be drunk....!!

I just had a thread on this a few days ago... get some crystal light drink pouches, they make fruit punch flavor (and if you want the full sugar kind, kool aid makes some, you can get these CHEAP) then you have no worries... you can get every flavor under the sun, then no worries about fruit punch on the ship (that stuff is seriously vile... it's nothing but SUGAR!!!!)

I just had a thread on this a few days ago... get some crystal light drink pouches, they make fruit punch flavor (and if you want the full sugar kind, kool aid makes some, you can get these CHEAP) then you have no worries... you can get every flavor under the sun, then no worries about fruit punch on the ship (that stuff is seriously vile... it's nothing but SUGAR!!!!)

Thanks...but you have to remember...I am on VACATION....sugar is good...:D

Archived