Surprise gift under the tree

Scoop_MSU

Don't know if you might find one or not but checked on our 5/2010 PofA trip yesterday and went through the steps just like I was normally booking and the cabin selection page brought up a "BESTFARE" promo code and with the elimination of the fuel surcharge, our Hawaii trip just dropped $1009.40!! WOO HOO - and still got to keep our first Aft and $150 OBC. Guess I've been a good boy :D. Merry Christmas to All.

Don't know if you might find one or not but checked on our 5/2010 PofA trip yesterday and went through the steps just like I was normally booking and the cabin selection page brought up a "BESTFARE" promo code and with the elimination of the fuel surcharge, our Hawaii trip just dropped $1009.40!! WOO HOO - and still got to keep our first Aft and $150 OBC. Guess I've been a good boy :D. Merry Christmas to All.

MERRY CHRISTMAS ................:D Good Find...

" God Bless us All , everyone " young Tim

Please help me understand how everyone is getting all these great deals. I'm cruising to Hawaii on 4/18/09. All I have seen on that date and other months is that they have reduced the BI cat. to guaranteed. Are you getting to keep your same room? What website and what cat. are you?

Happy Holidays. that IS a great gift. I guess that means you could pay for me to go alone with you guys.. right?? I could like carry your luggage for you.. etc... all you would have to do is pay my fare... 8-)

Terry and Doug

Actually, I was thinking that pays for one round-trip airfare. Besides, DW and I might argue over which one of you would get to go :D

Louise45 Please help me understand how everyone is getting all these great deals. I'm cruising to Hawaii on 4/18/09. All I have seen on that date and other months is that they have reduced the BI cat. to guaranteed. Are you getting to keep your same room? What website and what cat. are you?

Louise,

I just kind of lucked into it. We're already booked out in 5 of 2010. The web site (ncl.com) had a section on the front page about Hawaii fares as seen on good morning america or one of those shows. So, I just went through the process and on our particular booking, the cabin price had been reduced $400. When you add in the elimination of the fuel and the reduction in taxes, we really came out ahead. I did notice that when I went to cabin selection, the site "automatically" displayed a "BESTFARE" promo code. I did not type it in; it just appeared. From there, it was only a phone call away. :)

p.s. - we're in a BC and yes, we kept same cabin and OBC credit

Archived