Freedom Review! Dec 14-20

crsnfun

Anna, Thanks for a great review. I have been following your trip for a few days now. I am also from OH (Cleveland area) and I am driving down in March for a 6-day on the Freedom. Sounds like you two had a great time. Thanks for taking the time to post your pics and reviews!

Anna, Thanks for a great review. I have been following your trip for a few days now. I am also from OH (Cleveland area) and I am driving down in March for a 6-day on the Freedom. Sounds like you two had a great time. Thanks for taking the time to post your pics and reviews!

Have fun with the drive down!

I will say this:

It is NOT as bad as it seems! I told people we were driving...they thought I was CRAZY!! :D

Have a great cruise!

Anna: How wonderful of you to take the time and the days to do this. I have read each day and enjoyed it! We are on the Freedom in a few weeks and this certainly got us excited for our trip -

What cruise are you on next, so we can wait for that review as well :D

THANKS

I said this before, but thanks again for posting the review. I was on the same cruise and wish I had met you and your friend. You two sound like you know how to have fun! And I agree about Jamaica and not wanting to get stranded there and also about the Tandoori station. I loved that! We kept missing the sushi bar though. Everytime we went there, they were closed. It was driving us nuts! Oh well, we'll just have to try that next time. :D

I had the chocolate melting cake almost every night, but the last two nights I had it, it was not cooked completely and was more like eating batter, lol. So I stopped ordering it, but the first two nights it was great! I also agree about the staff. Every staff person I met was friendly and seemed happy with their work. The passengers were also very nice and I didn't come across anyone who was surly or nasty in any way. Overall, it was a great cruise and I can't wait to do it again.

Oh, and I wanted to add that those 2 guys who were playing the latin salsa music were great!

:)Oh my gosh what a great review you did, I was on this cruise with you'll and had a wonderful 50th birthday, the cruise was GREAT... I'm with you as far as staying later in ports...I would of loved seeing Sunset in Key West..and of course the nightlife..lol:eek:

Don't know what to do with myself now thats it over, so I'm looking into another cruise.....:D Life is to short.... Glad you had a wonderful time....

Anna: How wonderful of you to take the time and the days to do this. I have read each day and enjoyed it! We are on the Freedom in a few weeks and this certainly got us excited for our trip -

What cruise are you on next, so we can wait for that review as well :D

THANKS

Oh, Sweetie, I wish we were going on one sooner than later!

We are thinking maybe a short one for my birthday in May but, we will see how things go!

I hope you guys have a great trip! :)

I said this before, but thanks again for posting the review. I was on the same cruise and wish I had met you and your friend. You two sound like you know how to have fun! And I agree about Jamaica and not wanting to get stranded there and also about the Tandoori station. I loved that! We kept missing the sushi bar though. Everytime we went there, they were closed. It was driving us nuts! Oh well, we'll just have to try that next time. :D

I had the chocolate melting cake almost every night, but the last two nights I had it, it was not cooked completely and was more like eating batter, lol. So I stopped ordering it, but the first two nights it was great! I also agree about the staff. Every staff person I met was friendly and seemed happy with their work. The passengers were also very nice and I didn't come across anyone who was surly or nasty in any way. Overall, it was a great cruise and I can't wait to do it again.

Oh, and I wanted to add that those 2 guys who were playing the latin salsa music were great!

Oh, too bad we didn't see you guys!! :rolleyes:

We had such a great time and, I think it's official..Stacie is now a CRUISE ADDICT! :D

Thank you so much! You have a future in writing cruise reviews!!! ;)

I will be on Freedom next weekend. I hope we have as much fun as you two girls did!

Tiffy-I am SO jealous!

You have a super cruise! :D

We will all be waiting for your review when you return!!

:)Oh my gosh what a great review you did, I was on this cruise with you'll and had a wonderful 50th birthday, the cruise was GREAT... I'm with you as far as staying later in ports...I would of loved seeing Sunset in Key West..and of course the nightlife..lol:eek:

Don't know what to do with myself now thats it over, so I'm looking into another cruise.....:D Life is to short.... Glad you had a wonderful time....

TBP-Nightlife in Key West...now that would have been a story to tell!!

Happy belated 50th!

Great review. We were also on this cruise. I agree there were no chair hogs and our food was delish!

My husband and I were wondering what the heck we were doing as we had no clue the seas were rough between the Cayman Islands and Jamaica...(minds out of the gutter...we have young children that were with us at all times! ;))

All in all, it was a fantastic cruise and the ship was beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a great new year.

Great review. We were also on this cruise. I agree there were no chair hogs and our food was delish!

My husband and I were wondering what the heck we were doing as we had no clue the seas were rough between the Cayman Islands and Jamaica...(minds out of the gutter...we have young children that were with us at all times! ;))

All in all, it was a fantastic cruise and the ship was beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a great new year.

I noticed it a little, but some people seemed very bothered by it. I'm lucky in that I've never been on cruise that had very rough seas, but my friend I was traveling with was on a very rough cruise (Miracle in September) and really notices these things now. She was getting very antsy when it started to get a little rough.

Thank you for finishing! I noticed with the holidays a few people started reviews and did not get around to finishing....totally understandable and I am in no way bashing them....just trying to show my appreciation to you for taking the time!

It usually takes me several days to get a review finished after a cruise because I have done the go through day by day thing as you did. Next time I might try adding pictures as well!!

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

I am glad you all enjoyed it!

There was so much more I wanted to say but, I thought it was long enough already! :)

I figured if people had specific questions they could just ask and I would be more than happy to answer.

I am jealous of your countdown clocks that read "Carnival Freedom"!!

Happy Sailing to you!

And Happy New Year to EVERYONE!

Thanks Anna for a superb review! I love the ones with lots of pictures and personal commentary. I'll be on the Freedom in September 09, and can't wait! My aunt was on the Freedom in the Mediterranean this past October, and she had a great time too. She said she loved the ship, but kept seeing the liberty heads in her sleep! LOL :p

Once again...great review! Exactly what reviews should be like (are you listening Don?)

Thanks Anna for a superb review! I love the ones with lots of pictures and personal commentary. I'll be on the Freedom in September 09, and can't wait! My aunt was on the Freedom in the Mediterranean this past October, and she had a great time too. She said she loved the ship, but kept seeing the liberty heads in her sleep! LOL :p

Once again...great review! Exactly what reviews should be like (are you listening Don?)

You will love the Freedom! :D

I am hoping to sail her again someday....

Happy Sailing to you!

Hi Anna, thanks for the GREAT review, like others have said your format is great like we were cruising with you. :) We leave on the 17th along with some of the other responders on your thread and we can't wait!

Question about the bar wait service by the pool. Do you happen to recall a guy named Johnny (shorter dark guy) serving drinks? He told us last year he would be on the Freedom in January and wondered if he is on the ship.

Hi Anna, thanks for the GREAT review, like others have said your format is great like we were cruising with you. :) We leave on the 17th along with some of the other responders on your thread and we can't wait!

Question about the bar wait service by the pool. Do you happen to recall a guy named Johnny (shorter dark guy) serving drinks? He told us last year he would be on the Freedom in January and wondered if he is on the ship.

Sorry bbiggar, the only person who brought us drinks by the pool and the big screen tv was a VERY tall gentleman....in fact, I saw him everyday, seemed like he was working ALL THE TIME!

Have a great time on your cruise and I look forward to your review when you come back!

Archived