print boarding pass on ship

NEAL52

I always print my boarding pass at the internet cafe. You have to pay for the internet service to do it. I am not aware that this service is available for free from Guest Relations!

I see many other pax in the internet cafe printing their BP also!

We printed our boarding passes in the internet cafe. We had already used the platinum coupon credit so we had to pay for it. It cost just over $3.00 due to the slowness of the internet on board but to us it was worth not waiting in line to get one at the airport and especially worth it in the past when we have flown Southwest.

We printed ours on Liberty a few weeks ago. The internet service was very fast the entire trip. Logged on, pulled up the SWA site about 2 minutes before the 24-hour "window" opened and got A21-23 seats. Printed them and was on my way-about 4 minutes total time!

go to the internet cafe at a SLOW time. We had alot of trouble when we tried to do this. Guest Relations said to wait until not many others were on the computers and when we did this is took no time at all. We also used our internet coupons for this.

We always have my brother-inlaw check in for us from home 24 hrs before we depart. then just give our name or us the kios at the check in counter, depends how that airport is set up. Never had a problem.

Archived