Any FUN Pool Side Activity????

kooljamming

Now that my cabin is set, trip is paid for and excursions selected, I am trying to figure out the fun stuff to do on board. I read about the classes and vow renewal, so I ready to participate. I got excited when I read about a hairy chest contest, but that could be false alarm:( I am figuring there is NO chance of a "Baby Got Back" dance contest but are there any others. I am 'pigmentedly gifted' so I have no desire to lay out in the sun while on deck. Are there any silly fun to be enjoyed? I am hoping they don't play all techo or hip hop in the disco.

Please put your torch down. I am simply preparing myself and possible adjust my expecatation. It's always best to KNOW before you go!

Thanks

Pauline

All sorts of activities to choose from. Adult pool games (passing balloons etcs); Bartender wars, (staff show how to make the drinks and men pair off against the women to make drinks), Ice and vegetable carving demonstrations, pottery, and yes a few dance parties. Music on our cruises at least wasn't all hip hop or techno, lots of oldies (50s night and Disco nights in the clubs) Caribbean dance party on deck...and yes there was a Mr. Sexy Legs contest on our most recent cruise. In other words there is MORE than enough to keep everyone busy on deck even if your not a sun worshipper.

On Transatlantic voyages you get the scrapheap challenge. Teams have to build a boat out of whatever they can find and sail it in the pool. On our competition the boats had to be able to carry an egg onboard without it getting broken.:p

I am definitely too old to appreciate Tom Green's humor. I have done Carnival and RCCL during Spring Break...too old for that too:o. While on vacation, I love to watch people have fun and not take themselves too seriously . Land A/I's are the key to pool fun but free booze is usually involved:p:D:p

I am definitely too old to appreciate Tom Green's humor. I have done Carnival and RCCL during Spring Break...too old for that too:o. While on vacation, I love to watch people have fun and not take themselves too seriously . Land A/I's are the key to pool fun but free booze is usually involved:p:D:p

I never saw it as humor. :eek:

I participated in bartender contest. Girs vs Boys. It was fun! We had to make various drinks and other people tasted it and decided which one was the best.. Plus.. we go to drink our creations after. :)

All sorts of activities to choose from. Adult pool games (passing balloons etcs); Bartender wars, (staff show how to make the drinks and men pair off against the women to make drinks), Ice and vegetable carving demonstrations, pottery, and yes a few dance parties. Music on our cruises at least wasn't all hip hop or techno, lots of oldies (50s night and Disco nights in the clubs) Caribbean dance party on deck...and yes there was a Mr. Sexy Legs contest on our most recent cruise. In other words there is MORE than enough to keep everyone busy on deck even if your not a sun worshipper.

I did the bar wars game too! It was A LOT of fun, but be prepared to get sticky and messy... you'll have syrups, liquor and ice cubes thrown at you. Don't wear your "nice" clothes ;)

Archived