Lotus Spa: Star Princess

Ag_Cruiser

Howdy!

We're leaving for our cruise in 10 DAYS (yeah!) and I'm wondering if I can pre-book a spa treatment for the wife and Mom. We want to surprise them with a day at the spa, but I can't figure out if (how) we can book it before we get on the ship.

Also, any feedback about the spa experience would be greatly appreciated.

I will be cruising on the star as well in 10 days and was going to post the same question. However, I decided to call Princess and they said that I could not pre-book spa treatments prior to boarding. They suggestd that I make the appointment as soon as possible boarding the ship because the better days (sea days) and times fill up quickly.

They also mention that you can pre-purchase spa gift certificates.

Hope this helps!

Well Howdy back at you!

Since the spa on the Star is run by Steiner you can not book treatments in advance. I would suggest that as soon as possible after boarding the ship take your wife and Mom to visit the spa and surprise them with announcing that you are treating them to treatments. I'm not sure that you really want to do a full day, eek that would amount to LOTS of money, but give them a dollar amount and let them pick what treatments they want to schedule. And maybe they would like to schedule hair and nail appointment the day of 'Formal' dinner. As great as it would be to totally surprise them I bet they'll be pleased none the less. Just make certain you get up to the spa early as appointments fill very fast.

Happy cruising, you will love the Star! :)

The previous poster who indicated that you cannot pre-book spa appointments at Steiner spas is correct (unless it’s part of one of the cruise line’s packages – that I’m not sure of). Only the Princess-run spas – on Caribbean and Sapphire – offer the pre-booking.

Archived