FunPass - S&S

mcnabb3801

Hoping someone could shed light for us...we are only 8 days away....

woohoo...

Our TA set up our FunPass and when doing that entered our cc info for our S&S ..lucky enough tho we have been able to buy funship dollars...apply money towards our S&S as OBC and the Fuel Suppl. credit so we were hoping to only have to use our CC if we go above the credit we will have on our account. Once we check in we will have about $300 in OBC and $250 in Funship Dollars we have to apply at the Purser's desk after getting on...Can we change our S&S to cash/OBC only and they will contact us for a cc once we are near the balance... We are trying to avoid using our cc and also do not want the $400 deposit held on our cc when we have more than that available on the account...

Stacey

Thank you everyone...

Krystal Cruzer: That was my point why should we use our credit card and have a hold placed on it if we will have $600 in OBC and Funship Dollars...We dont want funds held unless we really need them to....the holds will limit our available credit that we are able to use if we have to...

When they do have to use the cc ...do they put a hold on each purchase you make ...then charge the final amount then drop the original hold off?

I have gotten contradicting answers to this and my TA has said that Carnival doesnt put a hold on CC's only debit cards and nothing is chargedor held until the final night...is this true? Im hoping someone can explain

Hoping someone could shed light for us...we are only 8 days away....

woohoo...

Our TA set up our FunPass and when doing that entered our cc info for our S&S ..lucky enough tho we have been able to buy funship dollars...apply money towards our S&S as OBC and the Fuel Suppl. credit so we were hoping to only have to use our CC if we go above the credit we will have on our account. Once we check in we will have about $300 in OBC and $250 in Funship Dollars we have to apply at the Purser's desk after getting on...Can we change our S&S to cash/OBC only and they will contact us for a cc once we are near the balance... We are trying to avoid using our cc and also do not want the $400 deposit held on our cc when we have more than that available on the account...

Stacey

I bought fun ship dollars as an OBC not to be sent to the house and it shows on my e documents on the carnival website as an OBc already only 2 days after I bought them

We had an OBC of 1850 on our last cruise and we still were required to put down our cc. The actual OBC did not show up on the TV monitor (Folio account)when we checked but a quick check at the purser's desk had it listed and they gave us a copy. When the bill arrived on the last morning it was deducted from our S&S. Make sure you bring the piece of paper - page 6 - of your E-ticket with you showing the OBC.

Archived