Cc official cruises

MILEMRKR63

Why aren't these threads moved to the roll call boards rather than being bumped continually to the top of these boards.

I was under the impression that solicitation of business was not allowed on these boards.

Just curious.

Because they make money to support this FREE cruise board.

book one, you might like it. The official CC cruises are the only group cruises allowed on the main boards.

I like it because it keeps me thinking about the next cruise. The only thing I don't like is they seem to be booked so far in advance. Why is that? I'd go insane waiting over a year for a cruise!

There are group cruises planned that sail every month of the year. Here is the list. To get the best prices and give people time to pay, they start early,

http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groupcruise.cfm

also a lot of them don't mention the # of days, or maybe i don't know where to look... i'm kind of new to the board and tend to be a compulsive user around cruise times and absent the rest of the time ;)

Even if you don't know every ship, if you know the ship name, and the date it starts, you can figure it out by looking it up somewhere.

Archived