Eligibility for Ultimate Balcony Dining?

PrincessCatarina

Are all balcony stateroom categories eligible for the ultimate balcony dining or are some excluded? Or will Princess room service only deny this service to a balcony stateroom if they already have too many orders?

Depends. Are you asking about the breakfast or UBD (Ultimate balcony dinner)? All balconys can order these services. But remember, they only do so many Ultimate balcony dinners on certain nights of your cruise. Breakfasts are not limited to a certain number, but any and all can order it without planning ahead.

I think I read that the Ultimate breakfast has now gone up to $32 per couple. But I have not seen any increases reported for the dinner, $100 per couple.

Depends. Are you asking about the breakfast or UBD (Ultimate balcony dinner)? All balconys can order these services.

thanks - I'm only interested in the balcony breakfast. I had it on the Ruby last week and it was a wonderful experience. I was staying in mini-suite then but I'm thinking of getting a regular balcony stateroom on my next cruise and hoping to order the balcony breakfast at least once :).

thanks - I'm only interested in the balcony breakfast. I had it on the Ruby last week and it was a wonderful experience. I was staying in mini-suite then but I'm thinking of getting a regular balcony stateroom on my next cruise and hoping to order the balcony breakfast at least once :).

You won't have a problem. I have even read where some have ordered the breakfast even without a balcony. They don't set any limits on how many of these they serve, at least they never have previously. And they also send around a flyer to hang on your door during the cruise to order it for the next morning. You won't have a problem one. Enjoy! :)

While we have always had a balcony (mini) we have never actually had the UBB or UBD on the balcony (weather etc) so I don't think having a balcony would be a requirement - just don't know if there is enough room in other cabins to set up the UBD having never been in one.

We have an Ultimate Balcony Dining in our Mini-Suite...I call the minute we get onboard and make reservations...we don't like dressing up for formal night so we usually do it on the formal night. We always have great service and food is nice also....very romantic also.;)

Archived