I have to complain about Norweigen. Something happened and I didn't like it.

A Sixth?

So what is your biggest problem with Norwegian? (BIG Smile!)  

336 members have voted

1. 1. So what is your biggest problem with Norwegian? (BIG Smile!)

• I was hungry and wasn't fed immediately.
    • I saw a sun bed I wanted but someone was on it.
    • It rained on a Tuesday that I really wanted sun
    • An elevator took a long time to fetch me
    • Someone on the staff looked kinda funny at me
    • I booked a cabin and got it, but I expected a Penthouse upgrade
    • A hurricane was the excuse for missing Fantasy Island. I loved that show
    • What the heck is all the whining about???!!!

Your polar bear is AWESOME!!! :)

Thank you for the compliment but that polar bear has a complaint too. He missed the ship on our Alaskan cruise in Sept. Something about missing the ship while on an excursion he took himself. The ice float he was traveling on didn't get back to port in time and he got left floating in the water. I understand he wrote a letter to NCL but hasn't heard from the company since.:D

Dianne

We were on a cruise one time and I was in the pool standing in the corner in the shade. THere a a young German father in the middle of the pool with his young son. He was throwing him in the air a little and letting him land in the water. After a few minutes of that I heard a guy standing in another corner yell at the guy to stop throwing his kid in the water like that. The father asked him why and here's the complainer standing in water up to his shoulders wearing a baseball cap and his answer was "You're getting me wet". I started laughing and he looked at me with a serious face. And I said "You're serious aren't you"? He said he was and the father looked at him and said "No". And kept going. And I laughed. I wonder why people like that spend money to go on a cruise.

We were on a cruise one time and I was in the pool standing in the corner in the shade. THere a a young German father in the middle of the pool with his young son. He was throwing him in the air a little and letting him land in the water. After a few minutes of that I heard a guy standing in another corner yell at the guy to stop throwing his kid in the water like that. The father asked him why and here's the complainer standing in water up to his shoulders wearing a baseball cap and his answer was "You're getting me wet". I started laughing and he looked at me with a serious face. And I said "You're serious aren't you"? He said he was and the father looked at him and said "No". And kept going. And I laughed. I wonder why people like that spend money to go on a cruise.

Isn't the whole idea of going into a swimming pool to get wet?

I think I would have made a big splash near that guy and said, ``Have a nice day.'':cool:

Dianne

the complainer standing in water up to his shoulders wearing a baseball cap and his answer was "You're getting me wet".

He must own one of those dry pools. :D

Germans for the most part are a wonderful group of people We hosted a boy from Germany a few years back. He was an absolute joy. I kept trying to make it a true exchange experience by keeping him while sending my son to Germany. :cool:

Where to begin?

The coffee is too hot

The food is too cold

The beds are too soft

There are not enough chairs by the pools

The water in the pool is too cold

There are too many kids in the hot tub

Service in the restaurant was too slow

One staff member was not nice to me and it ruined my whole cruise

When I flush the toilet, it is so loud that it wakes my husband up

They actually make me put the lid down before I can flush the toilet

About those towel animals, my husband doesn't like to use the towels after they have been touched in this way (I actually heard one woman say this)

I find it amazing what people will complain about.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Suppose to be true. Cruise Director told this story.

An impatient woman guest, just got on the Ship and rushed towards her cabin to make sure it was what she reserved. She open the cabin door and walked in. Looked at the bathroom, looked over the living area and went over to the curtains and pulled them open. Right away, she raced to the telephone and called the Purser's Desk and started complaining. This cabin is not what I reserved and I need someone to get me the right cabin, immediately. They asked her name, cabin #, etc. They looked it up and told her that, yes this is the cabin you reserved. It is a Balcony Suite with an Oceanview. There, you are wrong, there is NO OCEANVIEW from this cabin. They again looked up the cabin # on their charts and they said it was a Balcony Suite with an Oceanview. They sent up a Concierge to try and take care of this problem. He walked in the Cabin and pointed towards the Floor to Ceiling windows and said there is your Oceanview, Miss. She said, There is NO Oceanview, all I can see is Hotels and Office Buildings, See................................??????????????

I will explain, if needed ! lol

I was in the pool on the Dawn on our second day at sea and there were two women also in it talking. The ship was rocking a little so the pool was a little active. I heard one woman ask her friend why the water was so rough in the pool. Her friend had the answer. She said "I think it's because on the first day out there was fresh water in the pool and the second day they replaced that with saltwater". Now that's going too far.

Bring your own! We do, we are coffee snobs, from Seatte!

I know... I know... :cool:

But I'm the one person in the entire world that doesn't care for French Press coffee. :D

So I'm stuck with the mini-drip-pot in the room... takes the coffee up a notch if I do that. But starting from that low on the scale, it's not much of an improvement.

OK. Back to your regular tongue in cheek thread! :rolleyes:

I am VERY picky and I hadnt noticed that the food was bad, nor did I notice ANY of the other complaints!! Hmm Guess I better book another one and check it out!!! ;)

It must be the same for me too, I keep coming back to NCL. I keep hoping they will turn the light switches over so down is off.

One of my towel animals was rabid. The steward had to come in and shoot it with a dart gun.

Wait! I may have made that towel animal :eek:! On my DCL cruise I was "forced" to attend a towel animal folding seminar. The goal was to make a dog. Mine looked more like an iguana on crack!!

I am suing them for encouraging my artistically challenged self to fail in front of others.

I was forced to endure 4 HOURS of a woman complaining about EVERYTHING NCL, while on an excursion. NCL should have thrown this lady overboard so I didn't have to listen to her for 4 HOURS! :eek:

Also I was mentally abused when I heard someone telling another person how to STIFF the crew by lowering or eliminating the service charge.

NCL shouldn't let mean or rude people ruin my great cruise. Somebody will be hearing from my lawyer :rolleyes: :)

Oh, I forgot NCL let me order 3 appetizers and 2 entrées, whenever I wanted. That's just mean :mad:

I had to get a buzzer and wait 10 minutes to get into the main dining room, 1 time out of 5 NCL cruises. Everyone else who gets a buzzer has to wait a minimun of 2 hours, everytime they eat for their entire cruise. How unfair of NCL to only make me wait that one time.

What I would have given to have heard that, taken my 300lb a** out of the pool and done the biggest cannon ball I could right next to him. Yes.. I would have emptied the pool of all of its water and some folks may have actually been washed overboard by the tidal wave.. but he wouldn't have to worry about getting wet any more...

Archived