Native Ways it is!! A couple questions though.

iluvazsun

After reading all the great reviews I've decided to book the Rays, Reef & Rum Point excursion in Grand Cayman. I can't wait!!! I've snorkeled before in St. johns and Cozumel...but some of the pics posted here are breathtaking!! I've never been near a stingray either.

A couple questions though....the website says at Rum Point you can enjoy water sports. Does anyone know what water sports they mean, and are they included or extra cost? And can you bring clothes with to change once you're at Rum Point? Can you keep say a backpack with you to hold your camera and money and change of clothes?

When we took this tour my family was the only group on the boat due to the off season. So when we got to Rum Beach it was not very packed at all, maybe 10 other groups on the beach with us. So I saw no one partaking in any waters ports. But I did see some equipment, I think you had to rent in though. You can also bring a backpack with you...heck we had a diaper bag, stroller and a backpack!

Archived