Has anyone slept with four in a balcony or suite?

hott_michelle2001

We are considering taking a cruise on conquest. i have never been on this ship before nor have we ever been in a balcony or suite. Have you ever slept with 4 people in a balcony or suite on conquest or other ship that is in that class? What was it like? how do they arrange the bed and was it comfortable?

We are considering taking a cruise on conquest. i have never been on this ship before nor have we ever been in a balcony or suite. Have you ever slept with 4 people in a balcony or suite on conquest or other ship that is in that class? What was it like? how do they arrange the bed and was it comfortable?

It was dark...I was drunk...and they were strangers..................

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you meant something else...sorry.

:p:rolleyes::D

We took our kids (18 and 12) on the Glory last May and had a balcony stateroom that slept four. The couch folded out into a bed and there was a bunk bed just above it that pulled out from the ceiling. Not crowded at all.

My DS and I would lounge on the balcony every evening while my DW and DD got ready for dinner. Our kids said the bunks weren't as comfortable as our beds, but we still had a great time.

We are taking our DS (12) and DD (14) on the Valor in April. We are all staying together as one big happy family in a balcony stateroom. (We also did this a few years ago) We made out just fine. The couch was made into a bed each evening and the bunk came out of the ceiling. Believe it or not, but the kids are now fighting on who is getting the top bunk! We had a great time and there is always the balcony to step out on if you need extra space or alone time. No matter what, a cruise is a great time and a great vacation. I would even sleep outside!

We had 4 in our balcony room on the Triumph....it wasn't bead except for trying to get everyone taking turns in the bathroom. I eventually just went to the spa to take my showers.

There was plenty of space in the actual room to sleep and keep our luggage, etc. Also, we could all fit on the balcony.

We had a suite this past Feb. We had just the 2 of us in there. We had friends that were next door in their own suite. With the 4 people in there, there was still plenty of room. bathrooms are so much bigger with the sitting room and the regular bathroom. You can do your make up or get dressed in the sitting room. We had a Cat 11 not 12. Plenty of room.

It was on the Freedom.

Once, I think.....somewhere in Mexico...........

Hell, my DW just doesn't have that kind of a sense of humor!!! On top of that, let me see... that's 4 dozen roses and at least 6 dozen oysters!!!

Now that we have that out of the way, we have taken several cruises with our 2 DDs and have always stayed in a single room, mostly inside on the lower decks. In our family, we are rarely in the cabin that it really doesn't make a huge difference. Normally, me and the DW get dressed first and head to the lobby bar for some comfort juice while the DDs get ready. Works great.

It was dark...I was drunk...and they were strangers..................

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you meant something else...sorry.

:p:rolleyes::D

OMG lolol Our minds went in the same direction but it wasn't me that was part of the 4 lolol I can see we are going to have a blast in April!! :D

We were going to until we discovered that we could put two in a balcony room and 2 in an inside room across the hall for only another $90 for the week. Figured that even if we only used the second room for clothes it would be worth while. The boys can sleep in the inside room, and we can all hang out on the balcony when we want to.

We have a balcony that holds 4 booked on the Liberty in March. It has 2 twins that can be pulled into 1 bed and a sofabed and an upper pullout. Since it's me, hubby and the 2 girls it shouldn't be too bad. I've sailed before with 3 in there so 1 more shouldn't be bad. The little one gets the upper and the teenager gets the sofabed. you don't spend much time in the cabin anyways!

We took our kids (18 and 12) on the Glory last May and had a balcony stateroom that slept four. The couch folded out into a bed and there was a bunk bed just above it that pulled out from the ceiling. Not crowded at all.

My DS and I would lounge on the balcony every evening while my DW and DD got ready for dinner. Our kids said the bunks weren't as comfortable as our beds, but we still had a great time.

I totally agree, not crowded at all. I went with DW and 2 DDs and we all sort of played musical beds so we could each sleep in each situation. I found the all to be just fine. We were in an 8H (balcony)

He have also done the 8H with 2 adults and 2 kids (8 - 10). We did

the Spirit Alaska and conquest X 2. We found it to have plenty of

room for us. We just made had the kids to the showers at night and

adults in the AM and it worked out good.

We have done the inside with 2 pull down bunks. While there less room

we still found it be good. With the $$ differences it was worth having less

room.

The bed? If you are asking have I slept with three others in the same bed, the answer is no.

We were on the Glory and had four adult women in one balcony cabin. When there was the need for all to shower and get ready ~ then two would use the spa showers to do their thing there. It worked out GREAT! We were on the panorama deck so not too far to get to the spa at all. Empty luggage was easily tucked under the two single beds. The drop down bed stayed down the full week.

Here is one example. It is an inside cabin (7371) on the Carnival Victory ...

7371.jpg

Archived