Diamond and concierge lounge on LOS?

cina54

I thought i read there is a concierge and Diamond lounge on the LOS.

If so how do they compare to the voyager class ships?

Assuming by LOS you mean Liberty of the Seas, the two lounges are similar to the ones on Freedom and Independence. Voyager class ships have no Diamond Lounge so only the concierge lounges can be compared. They are very similar and are "plush but not overly ostentatious" interior rooms. I prefer the CLs on Vision (Enchantment, Legend, and Splendour), and Radiance class ships with their marvelous views of the ocean, and I definitely prefer the Diamond Lounges on the Freedom class ships to their CL counterparts for the view.:)

The DL on Liberty was great. Off the Viking Crown Lounge with huge windows so you have a great view of the water/land. Also a nice little outside seating area. We loved it. Went up there every night and also had breakfast there a couple of mornings.

The Diamond Club on the Liberty is awesome; great views and the staff is the best. Pretty Shamu is the concierge in the Diamond Club and we just adore her she really goes out of her way to make everything concerning the cruise perfect.

Do Diamond members have access to both the CL and the DL?

No - the CL is for suites.

My April cruise will be my first Diamond cruise with a DL option. But, my roomie is Platinum, so I guess I won't be going there much. I don't want to leave her alone. I will try it, but won't use it to the extent that I might have.

Archived