Panorama Deck - Century

brenderlou

We are booked in an inside cabin on the Panorama Deck on the Century 2/23. Seems this deck is mid ship from what I can tell so if elevators are clogged we can get to where we need to go with a few flights of stairs.

Am I correct in thinking this and is this a nice quiet deck (seems like it's all cabins).

Anyone w/ experience w/ this deck? We are cabin 8103 - midship

Thanks

p.s. what deck does Century board on so we know how many decks there are to our cabin....traveling w/ my 77 yr old mother :rolleyes:

Hi! I just got home from my December 24th Century Cruise. What a beautiful ship....I think you should be very happy with your cabin. It's a quiet floor & a good location. If I remember correctly, I think we boarded on the Promenade Deck (deck 6). BTW keep checking for price reductions on your cabin-we saved lots of money even after final payment!!! Have a Happy New Year & enjoy your cruise!

Terri

Hi! I just got home from my December 24th Century Cruise. What a beautiful ship....I think you should be very happy with your cabin. It's a quiet floor & a good location. If I remember correctly, I think we boarded on the Promenade Deck (deck 6). BTW keep checking for price reductions on your cabin-we saved lots of money even after final payment!!! Have a Happy New Year & enjoy your cruise!

Terri

Since you've been on both ships, how would you compare Century and Summit. Which did you like better, and why? Or, did you like them equally, but for different reasons? I once read a review that said there was some significant vibrations in parts of the MDRs in the C-class ships. Did you find that to be true? Thanks in advance.

Archived