Cruise tickets delayed!!

Hi everyone,

well we are all excited and raring to go as we are leaving for Orlando tomorrow for a week before boarding Brilliance for the Eastern Caribbean cruise on 22/11. Alas - to our shock and dismay :eek: our cruise tickets have not arrived!! We have phoned Royal Caribbean twice in the last two weeks but this had no effect at all - we even offered to go and pick up the tickets personally from the office (weybridge Surrey UK) but were told that they couldn't find the tickets and that we have no choice but to pick up the tickets at the pier on the day of boarding.

I AM NOT HAPPY!:(

I am worried sick that we will get to the pier and they too cannot find our tickets - I know they have been paid for - (as does my bank manager!!!) and I am worried that this will really delay our embarkation and through no fault of ours! It has really put a damper on the whole thing for us.

Has this happened to anyone else ? Or has anyone had to pick up tickets from the pier? Am I making a mountain out of a molehill?:confused:

Yes I have picked up tickets at pier. Well you don't actually get tickets, you just check in. Print out your info from online document site and take it with you. That is all we had to do. Didn't have a problem at all

Chris

Previous poster hit it on the head. Print out your guest information forms on the RCCI site. You are in the system. Nothing on paper is needed. Just show your ID (passport) and you're on. For your luggage, just show the baggage handler your printed info with your cabin # on them. They'll put the proper tag on your luggage. Have fun.

Archived