Is "Sudi" the bartender still with Celebrity ?

barmills

"Sudi" ran the Martini Bar on the Century Nov. 2007, we have two new Celebrity cruises and would like to run into him again (as well as the group "The Cats Pajamas", the best there is !) Has anyone run into Sudi as of late, Celebrity won't give out information on the location of their employees so I thought I'd ask on this forum. Thanks.:)

Art Fahie

Maine

"Sudi" ran the Martini Bar on the Century Nov. 2007, we have two new Celebrity cruises and would like to run into him again (as well as the group "The Cats Pajamas", the best there is !) Has anyone run into Sudi as of late, Celebrity won't give out information on the location of their employees so I thought I'd ask on this forum. Thanks.:)

Art Fahie

Maine

Good Question...

We just got off Summit and he wasn't on board. The martini bar is lacking when he is not there.

There was a post pre-launch that he would be on Solstice, but I have seen posts suggesting otherwise since then.

Sudi was supposed to be working onboard Solstice but changed his mind and is now back home working to train bar tenders for the cruiselines is what we heard. A crew member on Solstice passed this info along to us. Everyone wishes him the best!

Archived