Legend : Dining question

Freedom55

I believe they are in two different dining rooms. Once you are assigned one you are stuck, you can't switch back and forth through the cruise.

Legend only has 1 DR.

I remember reading that a portion of one of the levels was set aside for AnyTime and the rest was Traditional.

Since the Liberty - which I have booked for April - started having the same options in Nov I have found that my best info has come from reading reviews and posing questions there. You could also jump on a Roll Call thread before your sailing and see what folks are saying or ask them to check something out for you.

Is there a separation of Upper and Lower for Traditional dining on the Legend? If so, which dining level is used for Traditional dining?

Legend has a single dining room. It is two levels. last summer they were using part of the upper level for anytime dining. I suspect that they are still doing the same, and that the amount of space allocated for anytime dining varies depending on how many people want anytime dining.

Archived