Port to FLL Airport for family of 9

FOURunderFOUR

We are sailing on MSC Jan 24th. There will be 9 of us - DH and I, my parents, and our 5 kids (ages 4 mos to 5 1/2 years). On the way down, we are staying the night prior at the Hampton Inn near the Airport, which has shuttle service from airport to hotel and to the port. Our return flight leaves around 2pm. I am not sure what the best way to get back to the airport is. We initially had a return departure time of 5:45pm, and were planning on renting a van for the day. But now that our flight was moved earlier, we may as well just go to the airport. Bus transfers from the port seem to run about $15pp if I recall correctly. It seems like we could get a cab (or 3 cabs) cheaper, but would it be any easier? Any advice?

j

The cabs will be a lot cheaper. You can probably go on a cab for around 15$, including the tip. It is a very short ride. My son went from the port to the airport last month, and he said it was under 10$ before the tip. So, even if you have to take 3 taxi's, you are saving lots of money.

We will be traveling with 10 on our group, and that is what we are planning on doing.

Archived