Can you get a Miami Vice on rc cruise ships?

Is it possible to order the frozen drink called a miami vice I was able to get on carnival cruises I have bee on before? Thanks for info.

YUMMMY!!!!!!! Miami Vice is usually always a drink of the day, at least on the past 3 cruises i've been on. another great one is the mango tango!! YUM YUM!! i wish i had one now!!! All the drinks on the ship are great!!!!!! Even a glass of water taste better when you're drinking it on a cruise ship by the pool overlooking the ocean!!!!!! :)

Is it possible to order the frozen drink called a miami vice I was able to get on carnival cruises I have bee on before? Thanks for info.

If you are talking about a guy from the 80s in a white suit...maybe a cruise staff member on a theme night.

If you are speaking of the drink, you will definitely find them onboard RCL. Do yourself one better and get the love connection...Pina Colada, Strawberry Daquiri and Mango Daquiri.

Archived